A Thomas Dainty Brogue Trader shoe is more than just something you wear on your feet, it’s an extension of you, and just like you, has it’s own characteristics and quirks that make it totally unique and therefore sizes are based on their nearest UK size – but must be treated and interpreted as advisory only to give an indication of which shoe would fit you best.
For customers seeking a wider fitting shoe, please refine your searches for the wider fitting ‘G’ size.
How to care for your shoes
Your shoes are designed to wear well and be with you for long time, however, it’s important that you help along the way to ensure their lifespan is extended to be as long as it possibly can be. By following these few simple steps, you’ll ensure
- We recommend treating suede & nubuck with an appropriate protector before wear. Using a suede brush to do this will help to keep the nap raised & the suede looking new.
- If your shoes get wet, stuff them with newspaper and dry naturally, away from a direct heat source. Drying your shoes in this way will prevent the outer materials drying out and cracking.
- Unless otherwise stated, canvas shoes should not go in the washing machine. If they get dirty, please let them dry and remove the excess dirt with a clean bush or cloth.
- For heeled products, check the heel tips regularly & when they start to wear down take them to a good shoe repair shop and have them replaced to avoid slipping or causing further damage to your shoes.
- When purchasing leather products please do remember that it is a natural product & therefore some variations between pairs in terms of colour and finishes may occur.