Thomas Dainty will pick up your shoes from the office and deliver them back to you!
One of the great advantages of purchasing hand made footwear from Thomas Dainty is the ability to have the shoes refurbished - at the factory where they were made, often by the same craftsmen and women.
There are many instances in which shoes - that have been well maintained by their owner and regularly repaired by the original manufacturer - have lasted for more than 25 years, and they still look and feel first class.
To order or enquire please call Caroline on +44 (0)1572 722 510.
Prices from £85 inc postage and packaging.
▪ On arrival at the factory the shoes are carefully assessed.
▪ Placed on the original lasts from which they were made, the soles and heels are removed, along with the welts, and, if necessary, the insoles.
▪ The craftsmen start to rebuild the shoe using genuine components, until it resembles its original specifications.
▪ New soles are fitted and stitched, using the traditional Goodyear welted process, prior to the heel being attached.
▪ Shoes are finally passed to the finishing room for cleaning and polishing before being resocked, checked and dispatched back to the customer.